FixWin for Windows 10 Full Version
Full Version of fixes and repairs Windows 10 problems, issues, and annoyances. FixWin 10 now has a modern UI. This version also features a new section that fixes common Windows 10 problems.
The fixes were grouped under 6 tabs.
- File Explorer: Find solutions for Windows 10 File Explorer issues.
- Internet & Connectivity – Let’s fix any Internet problems you have after upgrading Windows 10
Windows 10 – This section offers many new fixes such as
- Reset Settings app. Reset Settings app.
- Start Menu doesn(tm)t work or doesn(tm)t open in
- Wi-fi doesn(tm)t work after upgrading to Windows 10
- Windows Updates stuck downloading updates after upgrading
- Windows 10 Store apps that aren’t opening properly can be fixed with FixWin Re-register all apps
- Office documents do not open after upgrading to Windows 10
- WerMgr.exe oder WerFault.exe Application Error
- System Tools: Allows you to fix tools built in that aren’t working properly. Advanced System: A new system
- The information tab displays some specific advanced information about your system, like the number of threads in processor, number of logical processors, maximum display resolution, maximum refresh rate, etc.
- Troubleshooters: This section contains direct links to the 18 Windows Troubleshooters that are built in and 4 download links to the most recent troubleshooters released by Microsoft.
- Additional Fixes
How to use FixWin 10
- First, we recommend that you run the System File Checker. The button provided on the Welcome page, will run SFC /scannow and will check for and replace any corrupted Windows system files. The scan should take between 5-10minutes. If you are asked, restart your computer.
- FixWin Windows 10 If you’re having problems with Windows Store or Store apps. You can do it easily by clicking a button on the Welcome page.
- If you are facing major issues with Windows 10, running the DISM utility to repair your Windows System Image, might be a really good idea. The Welcome page has a button that allows you to access this feature.
- Next, make sure you create a System Restore Point. This button will create one. We recommend that you create one prior to making any changes in your system. You can always use this Restore Point to restore your system if you want or need it.
- Having done that, apply at most one fix at a time and restart your computer. You can check that everything is working as you expect. If not, you can restore your computer immediately.
- FixWin for Windows 10 If you want to know first, what each fix does, click on the ? Click the???? button next to Fix. Pop-ups will show you the exact fix.
How to use FixWin 10.2.2 for Windows 10
- Click the links below to download FixWin for Windows 10 in its full version .
- After the Download, Install the Program as Normal.
- Do not start the software after installing it.
- Now Copy the Crack & Paste into c/program files.
- You are Done it. Now you can enjoy the full version.