This article will show you how to free download and install Aiseesoft FoneLab Android. For instructions on how to install Aiseesoft FoneLab Android on your computer, follow the link below.
Table of contents
- Aiseesoft FoneLab for Android (v3.1.30) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Aiseesoft FoneLab for Android (v3.1.30)
- Required files
Best Android Data Recovery software to recover deleted files from Android phone/SD card/tablet on Windows 11/10/8/7 and macOS Monterey/Catalina/Big Sur/High Sierra.
- Improper Handling
- Accidental Deletion
- OS/Rooting Error
- tDevice Failure/Stuck
- Virus Attack
- System Crash
- Forgotten Password
- SD Card Issue
Aiseesoft FoneLab for Android (v3.1.30) System Requirements
- Supported OS Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/XP, Mac OS X 10.7 or above (macOS Big Sur/macOS Monterey)
- CPU/RAM 1GHz Intel/AMD CPU or above 1GB RAM or more
- Hard Disk Space 200 MB or more
How do I download and install Aiseesoft FoneLab Android (v3.1.30).
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software