This article explains how you can download and install AOMEI WinfrGUI v1.0.0 free of charge on your computer. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing AOMEI WinfrGUI (v1.0.0) on your computer.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- AOMEI WinfrGUI (v1.0.0) System Requirements
- How to Download & Install AOMEI WinfrGUI v1.0.0
- Required files
Information about the software
Fully invoking Windows File Recovery (Microsoft command-line app) to restore deleted files with a graphical user interface.
- It’s simple and user-friendly. With just a few mouse clicks, you can recover deleted files from Windows 10/11
- Easy & Free. You can recover media/office/zip files 100% free.
- Compatible & Safe. Windows 10/11, Windows NTFS/FAT/exFAT/ReFS.
AOMEI WinfrGUI (v1.0.0) System Requirements
Computer running Windows
How to download and install AOMEI WindowsfrGUI v1.0.0
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. Depending on the speed of your download, it may take several minutes or even hours to complete.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software