This article will demonstrate how to get Starus Word Recovery’s full version for free on your computer. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Starus Word Recovery on your computer.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Starus Word Recovery System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Starus Word Recover
- Files that are required
More information about the software
You can recover Microsoft Word DOC/DOCX or OpenOffice ODT documents that have gone missing. Starus Word Recovery allows you to undelete documents that have been deleted from the Recycle Bin or with Shift+Del. It takes only minutes. The content-aware scan mode provides a detailed analysis of the entire surface of the disk to reliably recover documents from severely damaged, formatted, partitioned, or inaccessible media. Starus Word Recovery can recover files saved by all versions of OpenOffice and Microsoft Word up to and including Word 2013. Starus Word Recovery’s advanced recovery algorithms provide the best performance and highest recovery rate. Starus word Recovery is capable of accessing the disk at a low level. It can also access memory cards and disks that are otherwise unreadable or inaccessible to Windows. The Content-aware Analysis scans all of the disk surfaces for known file signatures. The tool will validate the signature and perform a secondary validation to confirm that the document is not damaged.
Starus Word Recovery System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor Pentium IV (or higher)
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How can I download and install Starus Word Recovery
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Next step is that you need to know if your computer runs a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. Windows 10 will allow you to determine if your computer runs a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system by right clicking on the Start Menu and selecting “System”. It will either say “32-bit” or “64bit” under “System Type”.
Run starus_word_recovery.exe and install the software
Copy Starus Word Recovery.exe from the fix folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
Now you have Starus Word Recovery version 4.0 on your computer.
â€“ Run the application every time you start it from the loader.