This article will show you how to free download and install Starus File Recovery on your PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Starus File Recovery on your computer.
Table of contents
- Starus File Recovery System Prerequisites
- How to download and install Starus File Recovery
- Required files
About the software
Although it is possible to restore files in seconds, it is not always possible. It’s not always possible to locate files on damaged, formatted, inaccessible or corrupted disks. For tough scenarios, Starus File Recovery features a comprehensive “slow” mode, performing a complete scan of the entire disk surface in order to locate and recover every little bit of usable information. You won’t need to be patient as the slow mode works fully automatically. Starus file recovery’s slow mode is able to restore deleted partitions, corrupted, and repartitioned files.
Starus File Recovery has the following main features:
- Look and Feel of Windows Explorer: Starus File Recovery looks and feels just like Windows Explorer. Starus File Recovery will be familiar to anyone who is familiar with Windows’ handling of files and folders. Imagine browsing your hard drive in a familiar fashion and being able to see all the deleted files or folders in real-time.
- Pre-Recovery Preview: A fully visual pre-recovery preview is supported for hundreds of file formats. You can view all popular file formats, music, videos, office documents and spreadsheets, as well as ZIP and RAR archives, email attachments, and other files before you delete them.
- Starus File Recovery features designed for professionals: Starus File Recovery includes some features that can be of interest to data recovery specialists and computer users. The professional way to work is to be able create a full disk snapshot and save any changes on that virtual disk. It is possible to save large files onto a CD/DVD or email them via FTP. This is useful when you are trying to recover a lot of information.
- Starus File Recovery is compatible with all Windows versions, including the most recent Windows 7 and Windows 2008 Server. It supports all file systems, FAT, FAT32 and NTFS5. Latest version allows you to recover files that have been compressed using the appropriate NTFS attributes.
Starus File Recovery System Requirements
- Starus Data Restore Pack supports Windows 95, Vista, Windows 7, 2008 Server and Windows 7.
- All Windows file systems are supported including FAT, FAT32, NTFS, and NTFS5, including NTFS-compressed files.
How to download and install Starus file recovery
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Start Setup.exe to install the software