This article explains how to get the full version Autodesk EAGLE Premium (v9.6.2) for free on your PC. To install Autodesk EAGLE v9.6.2 on a computer, please follow the steps and direct download link.
Table of contents
- Autodesk Autodesk EAGLE premium v9.6.2 system requirements
- How to Download and Install Autodesk EAGLE Premium Version 9.6.2
- Required files
About the software
EAGLE electronic design automation software (EDA) allows printed circuit boards (PCBs) designers to connect schematics, component placement and comprehensive library content.
Fusion 360, in addition to EAGLE’s capabilities within its Electronics Workspace, unifies tools for MCAD, true 3D modelling, collaboration, documentation, simulation and manufacturing, all in one application built from the ground up.
With a complete range of PCB layout and schematic editing software, library content and community-driven options, you can bring your electronic inventions life.
Autodesk EAGLE Platinum’s key features are:
- Every engineer needs PCB layout software
- Schematic editor
- SPICE simulator
- Modular design blocks
- Electronic rule checking
- Real-time design synchronization
- Instruments for intuitive alignment
- Push and shove routing
Autodesk Autodesk Autodesk Autogel Premium v9.6.2 Software Requirements
- Microsoft(r) Windows(r) 7 or newer is required.
- EAGLE 64-bit needs a 64-bit operating environment.
- A minimum of 1024×768 pixels graphics resolution and, preferably, a 3-button mouse.
How to download and install Autodesk AutodeskEAGLE Premium v9.6.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. Learn how to extract the files. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe. Install the software