This article explains how to get the full version Global Mapper Pro V24.0 Build 101822 absolutely free for your PC. Follow these instructions to install Global Mapper Pro 101822 on Windows.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Global Mapper Pro v24.0 Build 101822 System Requirements
- How to Download And Install Global Mapper Pro Version 24.0 Build 101822
- Required files
Global Mapper Pro(r), a powerful and intuitive GIS application, provides a wide range of tools to create, edit, perform advanced 2D and 3-D analysis, as well as scripting options for workflow automation. Global Mapper Pro combines all the features of the Lidar module’s point cloud processing. Users have access to many new and better data processing and analysis options. The following features are available in Global Mapper Pro only, and the comparison chart below shows the features and tools available in the Pro and Standard versions of the software.
Global Mapper Pro Build 1018222 has the following features:
- Support for exporting and importing 300+ file formats
- Online data sources available for streaming imagery, basemaps and terrain.
- Editing, spatial analysis and vector drawing
- Editing, joining and calculation.
- Thematic and choropleth mapping
- Pre-print layout and map design
- Lidar display, filtering, and manual editing
- Terrain modification and creation
- Terrain analysis includes contour generation, lineofsight, viewsheds, watersheds and flood simulation
- Volume calculation, pile volume estimation, cut and fill analysis, and change detection
- Immersive 3D visualization, 3D Data Creation and Editing, Fly Through Recording, Layer Animation
- Image rectification
- Image blending.
- Image and raster reclassification, TickTick Raster calculation Including NDVI/NDWI/NBR and custom Formulas
- Geocoding Address
- Global Mapper scripts allow batch file conversion and workflow automation
- Integration with Global Mapper Mobile Application
- GPS Support for Data Collection and Tracking
- Image blending, feathering and histogram matching are all possible.
- Terrain painting
- Breakline calculation
- Advanced querying, editing. segmenting. and filtering of 3D point clouds and lidar
- Automatic classification for point cloud data: ground, vegetations, power lines, and poles
- From classified point cloud data, vector feature extraction
- Lidar noise identification and elimination
- Variography and Kriging
- Point cloud thinning. Vertical and horizontal rectification.
- Automatic alignment of points clouds with overlap
- Visual analysis of point cloud data, including by local density, height above ground, intensity, and classification
- Point cloud profiling
- Pixels to points(r) – UAV/drone imagery processing to create 3D point cloud, orthoimage and 3D model
- Advanced automated vectorization for imagery and terrain
- Support for RTK devices and display of satellite constellation
- Built-in editor for Global Mapper scripts
- Support for Python scripting
- Script Builder tool to record actions in Global Mapper Script
- Streamlined mobile data merging
Global Mapper Pro v24.0 Build 101822 System Requirements
- Operating Software: Windows 98-2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows ME (32, 64-bit, and Windows Vista versions), Windows Vista (32, 64-bit, 32, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32, 64-bit), Windows Server 2003.
- 64 MB RAM
- 40 MB hard drive space is required for installation
How to Download and Install Global Mapper Pro v24.0 Build 101822
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe and install the software