This article will show you how to free download and install Thea For SketchUp V3.5.1201 on your PC. You can download Thea for SketchUp v3.5.1201 from the link below and follow the instructions to install it on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Thea For SketchUp v3.5.1201 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install SketchUp v3.5.1201
- Files required
About the software
Thea for SketchUp allows interactive rendering to be done either in the SketchUp view or inside Thea.
Interactive Region rendering allows you to quickly render complex terrain using SketchUp.
With the addition of NVIDIA’s and Intel’s artificial intelligence denoisers, it is also possible to make use of denoising while in Interactive Mode.
SketchUp now includes the Thea material editor. SketchUp brings all the best and most unique features of Thea.
SketchUp’s simplicity has been reflected in the design of the user interface.
It’s very easy to add Thea Mods to a scene. Editing them in your viewport is much easier and fun. With a click of a button, you get access to all the proxy’s materials and modify them.
Proxy Material Editing has the option to revert back to the default materials.
Proxy creation can be done in one click.
Those models can also be saved in the standard Thea Content Browser folders and organize them as you wish.
The main features and functions of Thea For SketchUp is:
- Spectral Renderer
- Batch Render Tool
- Point lights (Omni, Spotlight, IES)
- High-quality, ready-to use assets available
- Automatic Exposure
- Stereoscopic rendering
- Out-of-Core Rendering
- SECTION: CUTS
- LIGHT EDITING TOOL
- ADVANCEDSHADOW CATCHER
- RESUME RENDERING
Thea for SketchUp v3.5.1201 System requirements
- Windows 8.1/10 /11 64bit, Intel SSE3 (or compatible)
- Presto GPU Nvidia CUDA Graphs Cards (Compute-Capability 3.x /5.x /6.x /7.x / 8.0 /8.6) with the latest graphics drivers or
- AMD Graphics Card (Beta support for selected GPUs) with the latest OpenCL and graphics drivers.
- For OpenCL rendering, render on the fly displacement is only supported for UV bitmap textures.
- Nvidia OptiX Denoiser Nvidia 5.0min computation capability is required in order to Nvidia OptiX Denoising for interactive rendering. Nvidia 3.0 min compute capability card required for Nvidia OptiX denoising in production rendering.
- Intel Open Image Denoiser Intel SS4.1 is required.
- SketchUp 2023 â€“ 2023
How do I download and install Thea for SketchUp v3.5.1201
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending upon your download speed, this could take anywhere from a few seconds to a couple of hours.
- Extract the files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe. Install the software