This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Altium Designer (v22.4.2 Build 48) for free on PC. To install Altium Designer (v22.4.2. Build 48), on your computer, please follow the instructions and download link.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Altium Developer (v22.4.2Build 48). System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Altium Designer v22.4.2 Build 48
- Required files
About the software
Altium has a wide range of products that can be used to design everything from aerospace and automotive to consumer electronics and medical devices.
Altium Designer is a unified design environment that empowers engineers to view every step of the PCB manufacturing process. From schematic, to layout and design documentation, Altium Designer allows them to see everything in one place. Engineers can access all design tools from one place and complete their entire design process quickly.
Altium Designer (v22.4.2Build 48) System Requirements
- Windows 10 (64 bit only) and Windows 8.1 (64 bit only) are still supported. Windows 7 SP1 is 64-bit only.
- Intel Core i5 processor (or equivalent)
- 4GB RAM
- 10GB hard disk space (Install + User Files)
- Graphics card (supporting DirectX 10 or better), such as GeForce 200 series/Radeon HD 5000 series/Intel HD 4600
- Monitors should have at least 1680×1050 widescreen or 1600×1200 (4/3) resolution
- Adobe Reader (version 2.0 or later to view 3D PDFs)
- Up to date Web browser
How do I download and install Altium Designer? (v22.4.2 Build 48).
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe and install the software