This article will guide you through how to install Rhinoceros 3D (v7.16.22067.13001) free of charge on your computer. For instructions on how to install Rhinoceros (3D) (v7.16.22067.13001), follow the link below.
Table of Contents
- Rhinoceros 3D (v7.16.22067.13001) System Requirements
- How to download and install Rhinoceros3D (v7.16.22067.13001)
- Required files
Information about the software
Rhino can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS curves, surfaces and solids, subdivision geometry (SubD), point clouds, and polygon meshes. There are no limits as to complexity, degree or size other than those set by your hardware.
- Free-form, unrestricted 3D modeling tools that are not restricted by price. Any shape can be modeled.
- It takes precision to design, manufacture, engineer, analyze, and test anything, from an airplane to jewelry.
- All other design, drafting and CAM software compatible with it.
- Read and repair IGES files.
- Accessible. It is so easy to use and learn that you can concentrate on design and visualization instead of being distracted by the software.
- Even on a regular laptop computer, it runs fast. No special hardware is needed.
- Platform for the development of hundreds of 3D specialty products.
- Affordable. Common hardware. It takes a short learning curve. Affordable purchase price. There are no maintenance fees.
Rhinoceros 3D (v7.16.22067.13001) System Requirements
- Windows 11 or 10, 8.1.
- Windows VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure)
- 64-bit Intel or AMD processor (Not ARM)
- 8GB RAM (or more) is recommended.
- 600 MB disk space.
- OpenGL-4.1 capable video cards are recommended.
- 4GB Video RAM recommended.
Installing Rhinoceros 3D (v7.16.22067.13001)
- You can click the download buttons below to finish downloading all the files. Depending on the speed of your download, it may take several minutes to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Run Setup.exe. Install the software