This article explains how to free-download and install Capturing Reality Reality RealityCapture version 126.96.36.19987 on a Windows PC. Follow these instructions to install Capturing Reality Reality Capture version188.8.131.5287 onto your computer.
Table of Contents
- RealityCapture v184.108.40.20687 System requirements
- How to download and install Capturing Reality Reality RealityCapture.
- Files required
About the software
Photogrammetry software for Windows allows you to create 3D models out of a collection of images or laser scans.
RealityCapture photogrammetry software is revolutionary in its field. It is the fastest on the market at the moment, which allows you to focus on what matters most and improves your work.
You can create virtual reality scenes, 3D meshes, orthographic projections and geo-referenced maps completely automatically from images or laser scans.
RealityCapture is a general-purpose fully-featured photogrammetry software for creating virtual reality scenes, textured 3D meshes, orthographic projections and much more from images and/or laser scans completely automatically.
Capturing Reality RealityCapture is characterized by the following:
- Import photos/video
- Laser Scans to be Imported
- Laser scans and photos can be combined to create a new photo.
- Triangular watertight meshes
- Importing of custom meshes and UV maps
- Normal and Displacement Maps
- Re-projecting textures from high to low poly models
- Control points and geo-referencing
- Automatic markers detection
- Generation of DSM/DTM
- Distance, Area and Volume Measurements
- Command Line Interface
Reality Capture Reality RealityCapture.v220.127.116.1187 System Requirements
- 64bit machine requiring at least 8GB RAM
- 64bit Microsoft Windows version 7/8/8.1/10/11 or Windows Server version 2008+
- NVIDIA graphics card featuring CUDA 3.0+ capabilities, 1GB VRAM and NVIDIA graphics card
- CUDA Toolkit 10.2, minimal driver version 441.22.
How do I download and install Capturing Reality Reality RealityCapture V18.104.22.16887
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. Depending upon your download speed, this could take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe and install the software