This article will demonstrate how to get the full version CSI SAFE v188.8.131.525 free of charge on your PC. To install CSI SAFE v184.108.40.2065 onto your computer, please follow the below instructions.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Requirements for CSI SAFE v220.127.116.115
- How to Install CSI SAFE v18.104.22.1685
- Required files
SAFE integrates the entire engineering design process from framing layouts to detail drawing production in one intuitive environment. SAFE provides unmatched productivity to the engineer with its truly unique combination of power, comprehensive capabilities, and ease-of-use.
CSI solvers have been tried and tested by the industry for over 45 years. SAPFire Analysis Engine supports multiple 64-bit solvers to optimize analysis. It can also perform both Ritz and eigen analyses. Parallelization options can be used to benefit from multiple processors.
SAFE provides a single interface for modeling, analysis and design. A new model explorer is available for quick access to objects, properties and forms.
SAFE is perfect for modeling foundations and footings. Model soil supports and zero-tension soil models easily with uplift analysis. The area assignment of soil support is determined by the subgrade moduleus. They automatically adjust when the mesh changes. Basemat foundation models include foundation areas as well pedestals, walls columns beams beams and piles.
Design strips are used for defining how reinforcement requirements must be calculated. SAFE can either automatically define the strips or you can create them.
CSI SAFE is characterized by the following:
- USER INTERFACE
- STRUCTURAL COMPONENTS
- OUTPUT, DISPLAY
- EXPORT AND IMMIGRANCY
CSI SAFE v22.214.171.1245 System Prerequisites
- Processor Minimum: Intel Pentium 4/AMD Athlon 64 Recommended CPU: Intel i5/i7 or AMD AthlonX4/Ryzen or better A 64-bit processor is required. The SAPFire(r), Analytical Engine contains multi-threaded problem solvers and algorithms that take advantage of multicore CPUs. The design algorithms can also utilize multiple cores.
- Operating System Windows (r) Windows 8.1 and 10, or 11 64bit processor
- Video card minimum: Supporting 1024×768 resolution (GDI+) and 16 bits colours for standard (GDI+). Discrete video card equipped with NVIDIA’s GPU or equivalent and dedicated (512 Mb) graphics RAM for DirectX. DirectX 11 compatible card.
- Memory Minimum: 8 GB RAM The problem size that can be solved and the speeds for solution & response recovery increase considerably with more RAM.
- Disk Space 6GB is required to install the program. External and network drives cannot be recommended.
Downloading and installing CSI SAFE v126.96.36.1995
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. Depending on your download speed this could take between a few minutes and a few hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe and install the software