This article will demonstrate how to install the full version ANSYS motor-CAD 2023 (vR1.1) on a computer. For instructions on how to install ANSYS MotorCAD 2023 vR1.1, please follow the link below.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- ANSYS Motor-CAD 2023 vR1.1 System Requirements
- How to Download And Install ANSYS Motor-CAD 2023 VR1.1
- Required files
Ansys MotorCAD is a dedicated tool for electric machine design. It allows fast multiphysics simulation over the full torque-speed operating area.
Motor-CAD lets design engineers evaluate topologies of motors and create designs that are optimized for efficiency, size, and performance. The four integrated modules that make up Motor-CAD software â€“ EMag, Therm Lab Mech and Lab Mech â€“ allow multiphysics calculations in a quick and iterative manner, allowing users the ability to go from concept to final layout quickly.
Fast calculations and streamlined data input processes leave time for Motor-CAD users to explore more motor topologies and fully assess the impact of advanced loss effects in the initial stages of an electromechanical design.
The following are the main features of ANSYS MotorCAD 2023:
- Intuitive, Template-Based Set Up
- Full Operating Range Design
- Built-in EM and Thermal Solvers
- Thermosizing Machines
- Template-based magnetic topologies
- 2D FEA combined with an analytical solution
- DXF and scriptable geometries
- CFD, FEA & empirical correlations
- Template-based topologies of cooling
- Temperature-dependent Duty-Cycle
- Multi-slice skew
- Calculation of efficiency and loss maps
AnSYS Motor-CAD 2023 VR1.1 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Windows 10 runs on 64-bit Intel/AMD systems
- 8 GB RAM
- A dedicated graphics card equipped with the latest drivers and at minimum 1GB RAM. It should be capable of supporting OpenGL and DirectX 11 or higher. Integration graphics (e.g. Intel HD/IRIS is not recommended. Check below for any special graphics requirements to ANSYS DiscoveryLive.
- 3-button mouse
How do I download and install ANSYS MotorCAD 2023 vR1.1
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software