This article explains how to get the full version StataCorp StataMP 16.0 for free on your PC. For instructions on how to install StataCorp Stata MP V16.0 on your computer, follow the link below.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- StataCorp StataMP version 16.0 System requirements
- How to Download StataCorp StataMP V16.0
- Required files
Information about the software
Stata/MP allows you to analyze data in half to two-thirds of the time than Stata/SE. This is compared to Stata/SE using inexpensive dual-core laptops, and one-quarter to one third the time with quad-core laptops. Stata/MP runs even faster on multiprocessor servers. Stata/MP can support up to 64 cores/processors
When performing computationally intensive estimation procedures, speed is crucial. Some of Stata’s estimation processes, such as linear regression, can be almost perfectly parallelized. This means they run twice as fast with two cores as on four cores and four times as fast with four cores. They also run eight times faster on eight cores. Some estimation commands are more easily parallelized than others. As a median, estimation commands run 1.8x faster on 2 cores. 2.9x faster on 4 cores. 4.1x faster if you have 8 cores.
When managing large data sets, speed is also important. The parallelization of adding new variables and sorting is almost 100%.
Some procedures can not be parallelized. Other procedures run in stata/mp at the same time.
The Stata/MP Performance Report provides a comprehensive assessment of Stata/MP performance including command-byâ€“command statistics.
StataCorp StataMP is characterized by the following:
- Bayesian econometrics
- Jupyter Notebooks
- Faster Stata
- Interval-censored Cox
- Multivariate meta analysis
- Bayesian VAR, DSGE, and panel-data models
- Treatment-effects Loso
- Panel-data multinomial logit
- Logit zero-inflated
- Nonparametric trend test
- Java integration
- H2O Integration
- You can find out more
StataCorp StataMP Version 16.0 System Requirements
- Operating Software: Windows 11 Windows 10, Windows 8 8.1 Windows 7, Windows 7
- Stata runs smoothly on less than 1 GB RAM
- Stata will require less than 1GB of storage space to be installed.
- Stata can be used on any Windows 8/7/Vista/XP network.
How to download and install StataCorp StataMP version 16.0
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe. Install the software