This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Infix PDF Editor Pro (v7.6.6) for free on PC. To install Infix PDF Editor Pro v7.6.6 on your computer, follow the instructions and direct download link.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Infix PDF Editor Pro (v7.6.6) System Requirements
- How to download and install Infix PDF Editor Pro (v7.6.6).
- Required files
About the software
Infix functions like a regular word processor so it is very easy to use. It is simple and fast to modify text, fonts or images.
Modify a single word, paragraph, or entire page. Infix covers your back and allows you to reflow and reformat text in order to keep it looking great. After saving a file, it is impossible to tell it has been edited.
Advanced Find & Replicate, Translation, Bates numbering OCR Forms creation, PDF Comparison Headers & Footers… Infix provides powerful tools to solve real-world PDF issues.
Infix PDF Editor Pro (v7.6.6) System Requirements
- Windows 2003, Vista,
- Windows 7, 8, or 8.1? Windows 10
- Intel CPU
- 2 GB Ram
- 2 GHz CPU
- 1GB Disc Space
- Internet Connection
How To Download and Install InfixPDF Editor Pro (v7.6.6).
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY is always the password to extract!
Start Setup.exe to install the software