This article will demonstrate how to install PDF Fixer PRO v1.4 free of charge on your computer. For help installing PDF Fixer Pro version 1.4 on your computer, please follow the instructions and direct download link.
Table of contents
- About the software
- PDF Fixer Pro v1.4 System Requirements
- How to Download & Install PDF Fixer Pro Version 1.4
- Required files
About the software
PDF is a popular document format that we use every day. It is a binary format, which can be created through virtual printing of multiple files. Since most of PDF data is compressed, editing PDF files with a text editor will cause file corruption or data offset, or lose part of the data due to network instability during network transfer, which will cause PDF files to be damaged and corrupt. The PDF reader program cannot open or repair corrupt PDF files. This would cause a few error alerts.
PDF Fixer is a PDF repair utility that repairs corrupt PDF files by restructuring the damaged PDF data, rebuilding XREF tables, and then restoring these damaged PDF documents into readable PDF files.
PDF Fixer Pro features the following:
- Resolve corrupt and unreadable PDFs
- Tables PDF XREF fixed
- Save recovered data as PDF files
- Auto preview the fixed PDF content
- Automatically detects PDF documents that are not in good standing
- Batch repair multiple PDF files in one go
- Adobe Acrobat is not required to be installed
- Portable version available
PDF Fixer Pro v1.4 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 / Windows 8/ Windows 10 / Windows 11 (32/64bit), and Servers
How do I download and install PDF Fixer Pro version1.4
- Once you have finished downloading the required files, click the download button. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Run Setup.exe then install the program