This article will demonstrate how to install Sumatra PDF v3.4.6 on your PC. For instructions on how to install Sumatra PDF 3.4.6 on your computer, follow the link below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Sumatra PDF v3.4.6 System Requirements
- Sumatra PDF Version 3.4.6: How to Download and Install
- Required files
About the software
SumatraPDF provides a free PDF and EPUB, MoBI, CHM (XPS), DjVu, CBZ, and CBR reader for Windows. It’s small, lightweight, and can be used quickly. It is important that the interface be simple.
The main features of Sumatra PDF are:
- Clean, intuitive and intuitive environment for reading
- Rotate the page, or go to a certain page number.
- Zoom in/out (up to 6400%)
- You can alter the interface language
- Print the document
- Use keyboard shortcuts as well as command-line arguments
Sumatra PDF v3.4.6 System Requirements
- Operating Software: Windows 11 Windows 10, Windows 8 8.1 Windows 7, Windows 7
Sumatra PDF Download and Installation v3.4.6
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. This could take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours, depending upon your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY will always be your password to extract.
Run Setup.exe and install the software