This article explains how to get RiDoc V18.104.22.168 free of charge on your computer. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing RiDoc v22.214.171.124 on your computer.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- RiDoc v126.96.36.199 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install RiDoc v188.8.131.52
- Required files
RiDoc can scan your documents and reduce their size, without affecting the image quality.
RiDoc can help you improve your scanner’s quality and ease of use.
Save documents in different formats: PDF, JPEG, TIFF, DOC, PNG, BMP. After scanning, scan the documents and send them to the printer.
RiDoc is characterized by the following:
- Save over 80% of disk space
- Batch scanning
- Scanning to PDF
- Optical character recognition, (OCR).
RiDoc v184.108.40.206 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10/8
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 with SHA-2 signing support
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB of minimum free HDD.
- Minimum RAM of 2GB
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or higher.
How to download and install RiDoc version 220.127.116.11
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe. Install the software