This article will guide you through how to install VovSoft Image To PDF (v2.7) free of charge on your computer. To install VovSoft image to PDF (v2.7), follow the instructions and direct download link.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- VovSoft Image to pdf (v2.7) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install VovSoft Image to PDF (v2.7)
- Required files
If you’re looking for a simple and efficient method of turning images into PDF documents, you can try Vovsoft Image to PDF Converter. It converts photos to PDFs quickly and easily.
With this software, you can convert images to PDF quickly. By selecting multiple files via the built in file browser or dragging and dropping them using Windows Explorer, images can be added to the tasklist. Simply add the image files (JPG TIF, PNG PNG, GIF and BMP) to your task list. The software will convert them directly to PDF.
- JPEG support for TIFF, PNG and GIF
- You can adjust the size by percentage
- Scale (fit, reduce, none)
- Orientation (auto, portrait, landscape)
- Drag and drop support
VovSoft Images to PDF (v2.7). Requirements
A computer that runs Windows
How do I download and install VovSoft image to PDF? (v2.7)
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
Start Setup.exe to install the software