This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Auslogics Driver Updater v220.127.116.11 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Auslogics Driver Updater v18.104.22.168 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Auslogics Driver Updater v22.214.171.124 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Auslogics Driver Updater v126.96.36.199
- Required files
About the software
Update drivers on your PC in one click to prevent device conflicts and ensure smooth hardware operation! Driver updater is a safe, fast and intuitive tool.
You may have hardware or devices in your system that throw up red flags now and then because of compatibility problems or outdated functionality. Some devices may not work at all or you may have trouble getting your printer, scanner or another external device to operate the way it is supposed to.
Driver Updater will check your computer for potential driver problems, give you a report on outdated or missing drivers it detects, and let you quickly update them to the latest manufacturer-recommended versions.
Driver Updater is the best solution for keeping your hardware and devices working smoothly. However, you may have performance problems on your PC that are not caused by outdated drivers. These may include junk file accumulations, corrupt entries in the Windows registry, incorrect system or network connection settings or other speed-reducing issues.
The main features of Auslogics Driver Updater are:
- Saves you time
- Ensures compatibility
- Backs up for safety
- Industry-acknowledged quality
Auslogics Driver Updater v188.8.131.52 System Requirements
- Operating System: Win 11, Win 10, Win 8/8.1, Win 7 (32 or 64 bit)
- Hard disk space: 46 MB
- Memory: 256 MB
- Recommended screen resolution: 800×600 or higher
- Driver Updater is currently available in English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Russian and Portuguese.
How to Download and Install Auslogics Driver Updater v184.108.40.206
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software