This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Deskman v10.2.0.293 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Deskman v10.2.0.293 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Deskman v10.2.0.293 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Deskman v10.2.0.293
- Required files
About the software
Deskman is a program that helps you restrict access to Windows, protecting workstations from tampering. Designed to greatly simplify the security configuration of workstations.
Protect workstations the way you need, reducing support and security issues. Apply restrictions locally and over your network, privately. Deskman greatly simplifies everything around desktop security management.
Deskman is powerful enough and is also very easy to use and fast to deploy, with a modern UI for desktop and mobile.
The main features of Deskman are:
- Advanced Desktop Security
- Disable Mouse and Keys
- Custom Start Menu
- Application Filter
- Web Filter
- Folder Filter
- Strong System Policies
- Web Browser Protection
- Suspend Restrictions
- Network Sync
- Activity Logs
- Backups and Presets
- Network Access
- Advanced Dashboard
- User Permissions
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Works Offline
Deskman v10.2.0.293 System Requirements
- Windows 10, 64-bit.
- 2 GB RAM, 100 MB disk.
- A modern web browser, like Firefox, Edge or Chrome.
How to Download and Install Deskman v10.2.0.293
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software