This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Starus Web Detective for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Starus Web Detective on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Starus Web Detective System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Starus Web Detective
- Required files
About the software
Software that helps you recover erased history and analyze a wide range of web browsers. The application will allow you to track your browsing history, bookmarks, download list and passwords, even if the user has deleted this information from his browser.
Starus Web Detective features:
- History of page visits.You can easily track the history of visits to the pages of any user of the scanned PC. The application supports all popular web browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera Browser, Safari, Yandex Browser, Rambler-Browser, etc.
- Recovering browser history.Browser history remains even after a complete cleanup. This application will allow you to recover all erased data, even if the disk was formatted or the user profile in AppData was deleted.
- Analysis of communication in social networks.Starus Web Detective provides the ability to obtain or recover passwords from social network accounts that a PC user visited and how often he did it.
- Exploring the download history.With this utility, you can find a list of all the files that the user downloaded to his computer.
Starus Web Detective System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, 11
- Free Hard Disk Space: 700 MB
- Installed Memory: 4 GB Recommended
- Processor: Intel Multi-Core Processor or higher
- Minimum Screen Resolution: 800 x 600
How to Download and Install Starus Web Detective
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software