This article shows you how to download and install the full version of DefenderUI v1.07 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing DefenderUI v1.07 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- DefenderUI v1.07 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install DefenderUI v1.07
- Required files
About the software
DefenderUI is a free program for Microsoft’s Windows operating system that helps users manage Microsoft Defender, the default security application on the system, better.
The tool gathers all options for Windows Defender in one place. Not only does this save you from trawling through the confusing structure of settings, it also gives you access to normally hidden features.
The DefenderUI offer is divided into different areas so that you can always find what you are looking for quickly. Everything is offered, from the basics to ASR rules and customization of the DefenderGuard.
The main features of DefenderUI are:
- free program
- offers a configuration interface for all-things Microsoft Defender.
- compatible with Windows 10 and Windows 11
- It lists security profiles on the first run that users select as a base configuration.
DefenderUI v1.07 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10
How to Download and Install DefenderUI v1.07
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software