This article shows you how to download and install the full version of McAfee Client Proxy v4.4.1 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing McAfee Client Proxy v4.4.1 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- McAfee Client Proxy v4.4.1 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install McAfee Client Proxy v4.4.1
- Required files
About the software
McAfee Client Proxy software is location-aware and recognizes its environment, whether inside the corporate network, connected to it by VPN, or external to it. To determine location, McAfee Client Proxy performs a TCP connect to the address of the McAfee Web Gateway or other network device. During the connect phase, McAfee Client Proxy initiates a test or a SYN toward the McAfee Web Gateway. If the McAfee Web Gateway acknowledges, McAfee Client Proxy stands down since the device is connected to the internal network. The client software intercepts the TCP connections but lets them pass to the original destination without modifying the traffic.
The main features of McAfee Client Proxy are:
■ A hardened client
■ Tamper-resistant, so users cannot easily disable
■ Browser independence
■ Managed via McAfee ePO software
■ Simplified transparent authentication
■ One solution for both on- and off-network devices
McAfee Client Proxy v4.4.1 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install McAfee Client Proxy v4.4.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software