This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Winstep Nexus v22.7 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Winstep Nexus v22.7 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Winstep Nexus v22.7 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Winstep Nexus v22.7
- Required files
About the software
Wikipedia defines a dock as a user interface feature of a number of operating systems that typically provides a user with a way of launching and switching between applications.
The Winstep Nexus Dock is a FREE* professional dock for Windows. With Nexus, your most frequently used applications are only a mouse click away – and Nexus turns working with your computer into a fun and exciting experience.
Nexus Ultimate is an enhanced version of the free-to-use Nexus dock which is available stand-alone or as a component of Winstep Xtreme (a single easy-to-install package featuring all of Winstep’s popular desktop enhancement products for Windows).
The main features of Winstep Nexus are:
- Display running applications on the dock with task grouping, task filtering and icon customization options.
- Display system tray on the dock as single or grouped icons.
- Blur-Behind (7/Vista) and colorization of dock backgrounds.
- Built-in modules/widgets: (e.g. time announcing clock, recycle bin, email checker, weather monitor, CPU,
- Net and RAM Meters and Wanda the swiming ‘fortune cookie’ fish).
- Over 80 special commands such as Sleep, Empty Recycler, CD Control, etc…
- Multiple animated mouse over, launch, attention and delete effects: zoom, swing, bounce and many more!
- Live icon reflections and animated water-like effects.
- Built in support for animated icons.
- Quickly change icons of shortcuts and running programs by dropping PNG and ICO image files directly into the icon.
- Minimize windows to the dock.
- Multi-monitor support.
- High-DPI support.
- Compatible with skins for all 3rd party docks.
- Multiple docks.
- Ability to group shortcuts into an unlimited number of nested sub-docks.
- Instant access to the contents of Folders, Downloads, and more via Grid Stacks.
- Categorize applications into user-defined tabs on Shelves (tabbed docks).
- Increase productivity by displaying folders, the Desktop, My Computer, Control Panel and other virtual system folders on Shelves.
- Reduce clutter by hiding desktop icons and using a Shelf’s Desktop tab instead.
- One click theme switching via the special Themes tab on a Shelf.
- Display icons plus the contents of disk and virtual system folders on Drawers (single-tabbed dock with text below the icons).
- Additional modules/widgets (e.g.; calendar, battery monitor, moon phase).
- Additional mouse-over, launch, attention and delete effects.
- Unlimited number of clock alarms, scheduled tasks and reminders.
- Customize system tray with high resolution icons.
Winstep Nexus v22.7 System Requirements
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/11
- 32 and 64-bit.
- 500 Mhz processor.
- 256 MB of RAM.
- 60 MB of free hard disk space.
- Screen resolution 800×600 or higher.
How to Download and Install Winstep Nexus v22.7
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software