This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Folder Marker Pro v4.5.1 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Folder Marker Pro v4.5.1 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Folder Marker Pro v4.5.1 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Folder Marker Pro v4.5.1
- Required files
About the software
Folder Marker Pro – a folder icon changer specially designed for office work. This Windows add-on lets you label important folders with color-coded or image-coded icons in order to make them easier to spot among hundreds of similar-looking yellow folders. You can change folder icon to label them by priority (high, normal, low), project completeness level (done, half-done, planned), by work status (approved, rejected, pending), and type of information stored (work, important, temp and private files). Changed folder icons catch the eye and let you see the kind of information they contain before you read their names or open them.
“The idea behind Folder Marker Pro is to bring the real-world experience direct to the Windows environment,” says Roman Rudnik, CEO of ArcticLine Software. “In the physical world, we often keep documents in folders of different colors. This adds organization to the office routine and improves our productivity because we can quickly find the document we need. Now you can achieve the same level of organization with your electronic documents. For example, you can use a red icon to label the folder with the project you are currently working on, or use a green icon to label the folder with the project you have already completed.”
Folder Marker Pro is the most functional version of all Folder Marker’s editions. It supports all functions of Folder Marker Home and Free, plus allows the user to customize Network folders and contains additional icons for office work. Compare Folder Marker Pro with other editions of Folder Marker.
The main features of Folder Marker Pro are:
- You have the right to use Folder Marker Pro in your office
- Folder Marker Pro can change the Network folder icon. So you can customize your LAN
- Folder Marker Pro contains additional icons for office work
- Folder Marker Pro allows you to modify the ‘Mark Folder’ popup menu so you can customize it for your own needs
- Folder Marker Pro has two additional options for folder icon changes: “Make customized folder distributable” (portable) and “Apply selected icon to all subfolders”
- Folder Marker Pro can label folders by priority (high, normal, low), by degree of work complete (done, half-done, planned), by work status (approved, rejected, pending) and by the type of the information contained in a folder (work files, important files, temp files, private files).
- Folder Marker Pro can change a folder’s color to normal, dark and light states
- Folder Marker Pro changes folder icons from within a popup menu of the folders. To mark a folder, you don’t even need to run the program!
- Folder Marker’s popup menu contains convenient category submenus.
- Folder Marker Pro contains a User Icons tab where you can add an unlimited quantity of your favorite icons and label folders with them. It’s easy!
Folder Marker Pro v4.5.1 System Requirements
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10, or Windows 11.
- x32 or x64 editions
How to Download and Install Folder Marker Pro v4.5.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software