This article shows you how to download and install the full version of ImgDrive v1.8.3 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing ImgDrive v1.8.3 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- ImgDrive v1.8.3 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install ImgDrive v1.8.3
- Required files
About the software
ImgDrive is a lightweight virtual CD/DVD/Blu-ray drive that enables to emulate up all popular image types of CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Discs to drives.
The main features of ImgDrive are:
- A special portable version is available
- Supports image files: .ccd, .cue, .iso, .isz, .mds and .nrg formats.
- Mount folder
- Mount CUE+WAV as Audio CD
- Mount CUE+APE as Audio CD (16-bit/44.1kHz)
- Mount CUE+FLAC as Audio CD
- Mount multisession disc images (.ccd/.mds/.nrg)
- Command line interface
- Hide unmounted drive
- Create images from a folder
- Copy disc to image file
- Integrated into Windows Explorer
- Support up to 7 virtual drives at the same time
- Translated to more than 17 languages
- Does not require rebooting after installation
- Supports image files: .ashdisc, .cdi, .pdi, .bwt, .b5t, .b6t and .mdx formats
- Mount CUE+M4A as Audio CD
- Mount CUE+TTA as Audio CD
- Mount CUE+WV(wavpack) as Audio CD
ImgDrive v1.8.3 System Requirements
- Operating System: Runs on 32-bit and 64-bit Windows versions from XP to Windows 11
How to Download and Install ImgDrive v1.8.3
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software