This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Antidote 10 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Antidote 10 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Antidote 10 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Antidote 10
- Required files
About the software
Antidote is a software for grammar correction and editorial assistance in French and English that brings a corrective ten dictionaries and ten guides language , a review prism (filters which scan different angles text: pragmatics, semantics and logic) 2 , an inspection prism and several other tools.
The main features of Antidote 10 are:
- Advanced Corrector with Smart Filters
- Multiple Dictionaries with Powerful Search Tools
- Clear and Detailed Language Guides
- Artificial intelligence assists your emails
Antidote 10 System Requirements
- Active Internet connection : (during installation)
- RAM: 4 GB Memory.
- Windows 64 bits : (32 bits systems are not compatible) – Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10. Versions: 1507, 1511(November Update), 1607 (Anniversary Update), …
- Processor: x86–64/AMD64, 1 GHz.
- Disk space : 6 GB (1 language); 7.5 GB (2 languages); SSD Drive.
How to Download and Install Antidote 10
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software