This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Tixati v3.11.1 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Tixati v3.11.1 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Tixati v3.11.1 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Tixati v3.11.1
- Required files
About the software
Tixati is a peer-to-peer file sharing program that uses the popular BitTorrent protocol. This protocol allows many peers to form a cooperative swarm and download very large files with great efficiency.
The main features of Tixati are:
- detailed views of all aspects of the swarm, including peers, pieces, files, and trackers
- support for magnet links, so no need to download .torrent files if a simple magnet-link is available
- super-efficient peer choking/unchoking algorithms ensure the fastest downloads
- peer connection encryption for added security
- full DHT (Distributed Hash Table) implementation for trackerless torrents, including detailed message traffic graphs and customizable event logging
- advanced bandwidth charting of overall traffic and per-transfer traffic, with separate classification of protocol and file bytes, and with separate classification of outbound traffic for trading and seeding
- highly flexible bandwidth throttling, including trading/seeding proportion adjustment and adjustable priority for individual transfers and peers
- bitfield graphs that show the completeness of all downloaded files, what pieces other peers have available, and the health of the overall swarm
- customizable event logging for each download, and individual event logs for all peers within the swarm
- expert local file management functions which allow you to move files to a different partition even while downloading is still in progress
- 100% compatible with the BitTorrent protocol
- Windows and Linux-GTK native versions available
Tixati v3.11.1 System Requirements
- Windows 7 / Vista / XP, or Fedora / Ubuntu / Mandriva Linux
- CPU processor speed at or above 1 GHz
- at least 256 MB of free RAM
- hicolor display with at least 1024×768 display resolution
How to Download and Install Tixati v3.11.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software