This article will demonstrate how to install DBConvert Studio v3.0.6 free of charge on your computer. You can download DBConvert studio v3.0.6 from the direct link provided below. Follow the instructions to install it on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- DBConvert Studio v3.0.6 System Requirements
- How to download and install DBConvert Studio v3.0.6
- Required files
Information about the software
DBConvert Studio is a cross-database migration software that converts data between different formats.
It combines DBSync Cores, DBConvert, and DBSync Cores that are mature, stable, and battle-proven with an enhanced modern UX design.
We support all popular databases – from old file-based formats to modern on-premise and cloud databases.
Any remote or local MS Windows, Linux, macOS or BSD database server can be used to establish source and target connections.
DBConvert Studio optimizes to achieve the highest throughput in your environment. The bottleneck is either your target database, network, or disk. However, not all databases are equally fast. Microsoft Access will not be as fast as MS SQL Server or PostgreSQL when used as a target. DBConvert Studio dynamically adapts its algorithms to get the most out of your databases.
DBConvert Studio has the following main features:
- 1-year of unlimited upgrades
- Software comes with full documentation.
- Interactive (GUI), and command-line mode
- All Unix-like and Mac OSX Windows machines can be connected to the database servers.
- Unicode support (utf-8/utf-16).
- Field default values conversion;
- Field mapping
- Quantization option
- Bulk insert option;
- Primary keys and Indices migration ;
- Foreign keys (relations) conversion;
- Conversion of AutoIncrement fields (AutoNumber);
- Substitute symbols for symbols used in the names of fields and tables automatically reserved by DBMS for internal purposes
- Task scheduler automates the conversion process
- Saving Sessions/ jobs. You can save all your settings and have them restored later.
- OLE Object packages support;
- Support for MS Access Work Groups
- Data array support for MS Access-related tools
- Office 2010 Support (for MS Access related tools);
DBConvert Studio v3.0.6 System Requirements
- Windows 11/10/8/7
- Linux via WINE
- Mac OSX via WINE
How do I download and install DBConvert Studio v3.0.6
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software