This article shows you how to download and install the full version of AlfaOBD (v2.3.4) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing AlfaOBD (v2.3.4) on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- AlfaOBD (v2.3.4) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install AlfaOBD (v2.3.4)
- Required files
About the software
AlfaOBD is a software for the diagnostics of the vehicles produced by Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) group. 1994-2023 Fiat / Alfa Romeo / Lancia cars, and 2005-2023 Chrysler / Dodge / Ram / Jeep cars are supported. Although the software is primarily targeted for car owners, it provides many of the features of the professional scanners.
The AlfaOBD features include:
- monitoring various dynamic parameters of body, dash, code, engine, gearbox, ABS, climate control, etc. and graphical presentation as adjustable plots
- reading of static data: ECU id, system status, fault codes with probable causes and environment information where applicable
- clearing fault codes, monitoring the system for the appearance of new faults
- active diagnostics and configuration procedures for various equipment controlled by the ECUs. Service light reset, engine oil change, DPF regeneration and many more.
- electronic key and RF remote control programming
- adjustment of the car configuration with the ability to activate the newly installed equipment in the Body computer configuration, the Proxy alignment.
AlfaOBD (v2.3.4) System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Download and Install AlfaOBD (v2.3.4)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software