This article will show you how to free download and install Systat Software SigmaPlot V18.104.22.168 on your PC. Follow these instructions and the direct download link to install SystatSoftware SigmaPlot.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Systat Software SigmaPlot version 22.214.171.124 Requirements
- How to Download & Install Systat Software SigmaPlot 126.96.36.199
- Required files
Information on the software
SigmaPlot is specifically designed for scientists, professional researchers, and engineers It has an award-winning interface and intuitive wizard technology which guides users step by step through data analysis and graph creation.
With the new Graph Properties user interface you can select the property category in the tree on the left and then change properties on the right. The change is immediately graphed and if you move your cursor off the panel then it becomes transparent and you can see the effect of your changes without leaving the panel.
Graph creation starts with SigmaPlot’s award-winning interface. Use ribbon collections for common properties, tabbed selections of graphs and worksheets, right mouse support, graph preferences and support for right-mouse button. You can choose the graph type that you want from the Graph Toolbar’s intuitive icons. The interactive Graph Wizard walks you through every step of graph making. In no time you will have stunning graphs and charts. SigmaPlot offers more options for charting, modeling and graphing your technical data than any other graphics software package.
Compare and contrast trends in your data by creating multiple axes per graph, multiple graphs per page and multiple pages per worksheet. SigmaPlot’s WYSIWYG Page Layout and Zoom features allow you to accurately arrange multiple graphs per page.
Systat Software SigmaPlot’s main features are:
- Forest Plots
- Kernel Density Plots
- 10 New Color Schemes
- Dot Density graph with mean and standard error bars
- Legend Improvements
- Support for legend titles has been added. There is no default title. The user can add a title to the legend box using the legend properties panel
- Reverse the legend items using the right click context menu
- Double-click Legend Text to open Legend Properties
- Reset was added to legends in order to reset default options for legends
- Principal Component Analysis, (PCA)
- Analysis of Covariance
- Multi-comparisons of non-parametric ANOVAs: Added P values
- The combo box choices were removed for multiple comparison significant amounts. We tied the significance level of multiple comparisons to the main (omnibus), test
- The Report Options dialog was updated to include the Akaike Information Criterion to Analysis Wizard and DynamicFit Wizard reports.
- Added back the Rerun button in the SigmaStat group
- Updated the fit library standard.jfl
- By dragging, you can rearrange notebook items in a section.
- New SigmaPlot tutorial PDF file
- Line widths for a worksheet column
- For export of vector graphics that can be scaled, we have added the SWF and SVG file formats
- Added Vector PDF export to improve on the existing raster PDF
- File import/export support has been added for Versions 13, 14 and 15 of Minitab, Version 9, SAS, Version 19, SPSS and Version 13.
Systat Software SigmaPlot.13 Software Requirements
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.x, Windows 10; Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Office 2003 or later (paste into Powerpoint Slide, Insert Graphics into Word, and other macros).
- 2 GHz 32 bit (x86), or 4 bit (x64). Processor
- 2 GB System Memory, 32-bit (x86).
- 4 GB System Memory for 64-bit (x64).
- 300 MB of available hard disk space
- CD-ROM Drive or Internet Connection
- 800×600 SVGA/256 Colour Display or Better
- Internet Explorer 8 or higher
How do I download and install Systat Software SigmaPlot.
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. This may take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours depending on how fast you are downloading the files.
- Extract the files. This article will help you learn how to extract. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!