This article will demonstrate how to free download and install Sante PACS server v3.1. To install Sante PACS v3.1 on your machine, please follow the steps and direct download link.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Sante PACS Server v3.1 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Sante PCS Server v3.1
- Required files
Information about the software
Sante PACS Server is a DICOM3.0 compliant PACS Server, Modality Worklist Server and an HTTP (web) Server for DICOM Files. It also offers high reliability and performance at an affordable cost. It can connect to all DICOM modalities, including MR, US and CT. The built-in DICOM viewer, Sante PACS Viewer, can be used to review DICOM images. You can use the built-in web server as a free cloud server to store DICOM files.
Sante PACS Server is primarily designed to:
- The Database module
- The DICOM Server module
- The Worklist Server module
- The Web Server module
- Label printing and automatic CD/DVD disc burning
- Routing Rules
- The Receiver module
- The Forwarder module
- The Migration Tool
Sante PACS Server v3.1 System Requirements
- Windows Server 2023/2023/2012/2008/Window 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista 64_bit
- Intel Core i3 1.3GHz & More
- 4 GB memory or more
- Graphics Card with 512 MB Memory
- Monitor capable of supporting resolution 1366×768 at or higher and true color (16M colours)
- Pointer device (Mouse)
- 500MB space free on the hard drive
How to download and install SantePACS Server v3.1
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe. Install the software