This article will demonstrate how to install ChemMaths 17.6 on your Windows PC. You can download ChemMaths.6 from the direct link provided below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Requirements to run ChemMaths.6
- How to Download and Install ChemMaths V17.6
- Files that are required
More information about the software
ChemMaths provides a broad range of scientific calculation functions, unit conversions, and graph generators. This tool is ideal for chemical engineers as well as mathematicians and other scientists, students, and even physicists. ChemMaths is a comprehensive encyclopedia which can give you information about hundreds, even thousands, of chemical compounds. You may thus study and predict their behavior in various situations. Additionally, you can view their properties and critical constants. You can use the program to convert measurement units for area and density, energy or force, length, weight, mass, power pressure, velocity and volume. In a dedicated tab you can select the type or calculation you wish to solve. The list includes shear stress on mechanical designs, electrical equations, physics, chemistry, maths, heat transfer, or vessel testing. You can view the chemical properties of elements and compounds through a dedicated tab. This allows you to see the attributes of chemical elements, compounds, and their behavior in different circumstances. For example, the program can display separate data for liquids, gases and solids, thermodynamics, conductivity or predict the results of heating in liquid. Data Files displayed the base constants for acid or alkaline dissociation of water at 298K. You can use the program to search the Internet, or as a scientific calculator. Prosim is a function that simulates process simulation and graphs ChemMaths. It allows you to simulate a specific event using up to five objects. ChemDesigner is a tool that allows you to create and view chemical compounds or symbols.
ChemMaths consists of the following key features:
- An amazing software suite that is perfect for educational use and will greatly aid any engineering, mathematics, physics, or chemistry student in understanding and completing their work
- Interfaces with a built in media player that allows you to play music, rip CDs and other functions to make the program more engaging.
- This software saves time and allows you to perform functions such as solving complicated mathematical equations, obtaining scientific results, plotting 2D/3D data sets, or drawing chemical structures.
ChemMaths v17.6 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install ChemMaths v17.6
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Run Setup.exe then install the program