This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Devious Machines Duck v1.3.6 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Devious Machines Duck v1.3.6 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Devious Machines Duck v1.3.6 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Devious Machines Duck v1.3.6
- Required files
About the software
Duck has audio input-based triggering. This, in conjunction with the Lookahead feature, makes it perfect for the precise design of gated reverb-style sounds.
Just place Duck after the reverb on your drum sound, select plugin input from the trigger mode menu in the bottom right, adjust the trigger level, curve shape and lookahead settings until you get your desired gating effect
If you are triggering Duck using audio or midi, rather than using the LFO, you can clean up your audio and avoid unwanted clicks with Lookahead.
The crossover allows you to process the high and low frequencies of your music separately.
Find out how can use this feature to let your music shine whilst still having all that space for your bass.
The main features of Devious Machines Duck are:
- Instant sidechain pumping as soon as you load the plugin
- Cleaner, louder and more exciting mixes
- Groups lets you edit the shape of multiple instances of Duck at the same time
- Choose from 8 preset curves or 58 creative and useful Duck patches
- Draw your own curves and rhythms to use now, or save them later
- Set the overall pump, or apply to low and high bands with adjustable crossover
- Run Duck in Repeat mode, or use sidechained audio or MIDI signals to trigger, with optional lookahead for glitch free audio
- Smoothing control to remove clicks: including super-accurate pre-smoothing algorithm when in LFO mode
- Adjustable lookahead in triggered mode, so you never miss a beat
- Run on individual tracks, groups or your master bus for different pump effects
- Low CPU usage means you can run Duck on loads of tracks
- Groups: link multiple Ducks together for faster editing
- Mac and Windows: VST/AU/AAX plugin
Devious Machines Duck v1.3.6 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Devious Machines Duck v1.3.6
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software