This article will guide you through how to download the full version SQL Firebird Maestro and install it on your own computer. For help installing SQL Firebird Maestro, follow the instructions and direct download link below.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- SQL Firebird Maestro System Requirements
- How to Download and Install SQL Firebird Maestro
- Files that are required
Firebird Maestro – Firebird’s premier tool for database development, management and control. Firebird users, including data analysts, database developers, DBAs and database administrators, will find a wide range of GUI tools.
Some of the key features are:
- Support for all Firebird versions, up to 4.0
- Easy database object management
- Database Designer
- Firebird security features available for comfortable access
- Data management and analysis tools
- Handy SQL Editor with code folding, multi-threading and code editing
- Visual Query Maker with support for UNIONS AND subqueries
- Data export/import from/to the most popular formats
- Database schema transformation tools
- Editor/BLOB Viewer with Powerful Features
SQL Firebird Maestro System Requirements
- Pentium PC or higher;
- Windows NT4/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10;
- 1 GB recommended RAM: 512MB
- 25 MB of free space on your hard drive
- SVGA compatible video adapter
- Firebird 1.0/1.5/2.0/2.1/2.5/3.0.
How do I download and install SQL Firebird Maestro
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. Depending on the speed of your download, this might take between a few minutes and a few hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY will always be your password to extract.
Start Setup.exe to install the software