This article will guide you through how to download and install Freeplane full version 1.7.11 free on your PC. Follow the instructions below to learn how to install Freeplane.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Freeplane v1.7.11 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Freeplane v1.7.11
- Files required
About the software
Freeplane is a free and open-source software application that supports thinking, sharing information, getting things done at work, in school and at home. It allows you to map and navigate your mind using a range of tools. Freeplane, which is a powerful and user-friendly version of Mindmeister, Xmind, and similar mind-mapping software, is also available.
Freeplane is written with Java Swing (OSGi) and Java Swing (Java). It can be used on any operating system with Java version installed. It can either be used locally or from removable storage such a USB hard drive.
Freeplane’s main features are:
- Export to PNG and JPEG (in addition HTML/XHTML, PDF)
- All open maps can be found and replaced.
- Paste HTML as node structure.
- Outline mode
- Portable version (run from a USB flash drive)
- Scripting via Groovy.
- Spell checker.
Freeplane v1.7.11 System Requirements
- Operating Systems: Windows 11/Windows 10, Windows 8.1/Windows 7
How to Download and Install Freeplane v1.7.11
- You can click the download buttons below to finish downloading all the required files. Depending on your download speed, this may take a few minutes or several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software