This article will demonstrate how to free download and install XAMPP v8.2.0. You can follow the instructions and download link to install XAMPP v8.2.0 directly on your computer.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- Requirements for XAMPP v8.2.0
- How to download and install XAMPP v8.2.0
- Required files
XAMPP is the most popular PHP development environment
XAMPP offers a free, simple-to-install Apache distribution. It includes MariaDB PHP and Perl. The XAMPP package is open-source and easy to use.
XAMPP is capable of serving web pages over the World Wide Web. The package’s most important components can be password protected using a special tool. XAMPP supports the creation and manipulation of databases in MariaDB, SQLite and other formats.
XAMPP’s most important features include:
- XAMPP Control Panel
- PHP and Perl
XAMPP v8.2.0 System requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- 512 MB of RAM
- 1 GHz processor
Installing XAMPP v8.2.0
- Once you have finished downloading the files required, click the download button. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software