This article will guide you through how to download the full version Edge Diagrammer, v6.76 and install it on your PC. The instructions and download link below will guide you in installing Edge Diagrammer version 6.76 on your computer.
Table of contents
- Edge Diagrammer v6.76 System Requirements
- How to Download & Install Edge Diagrammer Version v6.76
- Files that are required
About the software
EDGE Diagrammer is the most versatile of our diagramming tools. You can quickly create many technical, presentation, or design diagrams with EDGE Diagrammer. EDGE Diagrammer has everything you need to create block and flow diagrams. You can get free extension packs to help you with many different diagramming techniques. EDGE Diagrammer is your one-stop solution for block and flow diagramming.
Edge Diagrammer’s main features are:
- The Figure Symbol Gallery contains hundreds of pre-defined symbols and shapes
- Includes several pre-defined diagram templates such as flowcharts, block diagrams, org charts, computer diagrams, network diagrams, and general purpose diagrams.
- Create your own styles combining the attributes, shapes, colors, and behaviors of your own figures.
- To represent your diagramming methods and store your custom symbol libraries, create custom diagram templates.
- Easy navigation through complex diagrams with full zoom and scrolling.
- Connectors may have different line styles, colors or curves. You can also pick flow signs, which are drawn along a line’s length.
- Connectors can have many possible terminators (arrowheads). Many are listed in the End Symbol Gallery.
- Snap grid to ensure precise placement. The snap grid can be visible or invisible, enabled or disabled, or customized to different sizes for any diagram.
- You can create large multipage wall posters. Pages can be managed separately or cropped and attached to create a poster.
- Alignment and arrangement tools. This program does more than just the basic alignment, centering, spacing, and other features. It also takes subtle behind-the scene steps to help you keep the diagram neat and organized.
- Copy or export diagrams to other programs such as Microsoft Word with OLE. For full control, simply copy and past into any software. You can also link and embed in any OLE-enabled application. Export formats include WMF, EMF, BMP, and JPG.
- To use in your diagrams, import external graphics and clip art. Supports EMF, WMF and BMP files.
- Hyperlinks enable you to link symbols with other diagrams, web pages or documents. Just link any figure with another diagram, and then open the diagram by double clicking on it. A figure can be linked to a website, a spreadsheet, or other document.
- In one step, create web pages using your diagrams. Hyper-linked diagrams translate instantly to image-mapped hierarchically-linked HTML web pages exactly as you would expect.
Edge Diagrammer v6.76 System Requirements
- Operating system: Windows 7./8/10
Installing the Edge Diagrammer (v6.76
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on the speed of your download, this could take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software