Full Version of FixWin Windows 10
FixWin Full Version allows you to repair and fix Windows 10 issues, problems and annoyances. FixWin 10’s new version has a refreshed UI. It also includes a new section for common Windows 10 issues.
The fixes were grouped under 6 tabs.
- File Explorer: Offers fixes to resolve problems relating to Windows 10 File Explorer.
- Internet and Connectivity: This article will help you resolve Internet issues that you might be experiencing after upgrading Windows 10.
Windows 10: This new section for Windows 10 offers several new fixes like:
- Reset Settings app. Settings won’t launch or exit with an Error
- Start Menu doesn(tm)t work or doesn(tm)t open in
- After Windows 10 upgrade, Wi-Fi doesn’t work anymore
- Windows Updates stuck downloading updates after upgrading
- Windows 10 Store apps will not open with FixWin All apps need to be reregistered
- After Windows 10 upgrade, office documents won’t open after the upgrade.
- WerMgr.exe oder WerFault.exe Application Error
- System Tools: These tools allow you to troubleshoot and fix problems in your built-in software. Advanced System
- The information tab contains specific information about your computer, such as the number or logical processors, processor thread count, maximum display resolution, refresh rate and maximum processor speed.
- Troubleshooters: This section provides direct links to bring up the built-in 18 Windows Troubleshooters and download links to 4 troubleshooters release recently by Microsoft.
- Additional Fixes
How to Use FixWin10
- We suggest you start the System File Checker. The Welcome page contains a button to run SFC/scannow. These will examine and repair any corrupted Windows file system. The scan should take between 5-10minutes. Reboot your computer when asked.
- FixWin for Windows 10: If you have problems with the Windows Store app or Store apps, reregister the Store apps. The Welcome page has a 1-click button that allows you to do this easily.
- If Windows 10 is causing you major problems, the DISM utility may be a good option to restore your Windows System Image. You will find a button to do this on the Welcome Page.
- Next, make sure you create a System Restore Point. This button will create one. It is highly recommended that you create one before making any modifications to your system. You can always return to the Restore Point if you need or wish.
- You can only do one repair at a time, then restart your computer. Check that all is well and you can choose to restore the computer.
- Windows 10 fixWin To see what each fix does first, click the? button next to the Fix button. An information pop-up will inform you exactly what the fix does.
How to Use FixWin for Windows 10 Version 10.2.2
- You can first download fixWin for Windows 10 from the below links.
- After downloading, install the program as normal.
- After Install Do,t Run the Software Run.
- Now, copy and paste the Crack & Paste file into c/program.
- It’s done. Now enjoy the complete version.