This article will show you how to install Illustrate.dBpoweramp. Asset UPnP Premium. v7.4 on your PC. For instructions on how to install Illustrate dBpoweramp Premium v7.4 on your PC, follow the link below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Illustrate dBpoweramp Asset UPnP Premium v7.4 System Requirements
- How to download and install Illustrate dBpoweramp UPnP Premium.
- Files needed
About the software
Asset is a UPnP (DLNA compatible) audio server, designed as an audio only server, which an emphasis on quality and enhanced browsing abilities. UPnP is a means of sharing media content between devices. By storing audio files on a computer, server, or NAS audio devices around your home network can play audio from the UPnP service (devices that include Linn DS; Naim NDX; XBox 360; PS3, etc).
Illustrate dBpoweramp UPnP premium’s main features are:
- Designed from the ground up as an audio only UPnP server,
- Internet Radio: Access popular stations from around world.
- Dynamic playlists allow you to find the most played, newest or least popular songs & albums. Jukebox (random),
- Dynamic Browsing enables you to easily include/exclude genres or years.
- Customizable browsing tree with advanced search options (Album By Release, Style Composer, Conductor
- Devices with specific audio types cannot be played by a device that supports configuration Wave, LPCM (or mp3) decoding (no-quality loss).
- DSD and DFF compatibility, decode, send untouched or DSD DoP embed
- Capture sound output from your computer and stream it to a UPnP client (Windows Vista or higher).
- ReplayGain can also be used to Wave, LPCM or mp3 stream. It can also volume match across tracks for devices with no support.
- It works in the background to detect new tracks and change them.
- Asset Collections – Create additional asset instances using different audio libraries
Illustrate dBpoweramp Asset UPnP Premium v7.4 System Requirements
- Operating Systems: Windows 11/10, 8.1, 7, Vista
How to Download and Install Illustrate dBpoweramp Asset UPnP Premium v7.4
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY will always be the password to extract.
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software