This article will show you how to install Scapple v1.4.1 on your PC. For more information on how to install Scapple v1.4.1, please follow the instructions and direct download link below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Scapple v1.4.1 System requirements
- How to Download and Install Scapple 1.4.1
- Files that are required
About the software
Have you ever scribbled down ideas on a piece paper and drawn lines connecting them? You already know what Scapple is. It’s a virtual notebook that allows you to take notes from anywhere, and connect them by using lines or with arrows.
Your thinking can be combined however you wish. Scapple won’t force connections. All notes are equal. It’s up to each note to decide which notes have connections. There is no restriction on how you can put your ideas together.
Creating notes is as easy as double-clicking anywhere on the page; making connections between ideas is as simple as dragging and dropping one note onto another. And unlike real paper, in Scapple you can move notes around and never run out of space.
Scapple’s main features are:
- Make connections
- Notes can be made anywhere
- Completely freeform
- Stack notes within columns of related ideas
- Modify the look of notes
- Notes are easy to arrange and move
- Full-screen mode
- Export your ideas or print them
- Drag notes into Scrivener
Scapple Version 1.4.1 System Requirements
- macOS 10.15+
- Windows 8+ 32-bit or 64 bit
How to Download and Install Scapple v1.4.1
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the files. Depending on the speed of your download, this might take between a few minutes and a few hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Run Setup.exe, and then install the software