This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Paprika Recipe Manager for free on PC. For instructions on how to install Paprika recipe manager on your computer, follow the link below.
Table of contents
- Paprika Recipe Manager System Requirements
- How to download and install Paprika Recipe manager
- Files that are required
About the software
Paprika is an app that helps you organize your recipes, make meal plans, and create grocery lists. Using Paprika’s built-in browser, you can save recipes from anywhere on the web.
You can access your recipe on your tablet or phone. Cloud sync makes it easy to sync your data across all your devices.
- Create and modify your own recipes on any device.
- One tap and you can automatically download recipes from hundreds upon hundreds of websites.
- You can clip recipes from any website using integrated browser clipboard tools
- Smart recipe view: Cross off ingredients once you’re done, then tap to highlight the current step.
- Scale ingredients according to desired serving sizes
- Store nutritional information (automatically saved from sites which provide it) and personalized notes for each recipe.
- You will find your recipe in no time with our powerful subcategory organisation and advanced search options that allow you to search for name, ingredient, source, and more.
- Intelligent grocery lists automatically blends your ingredients and sorts them alphabetically.
- To track ingredients, you can use the pantry.
- Plan your meals according to the week and save time. Save time and money by creating reusable menus based on your favorite meals.
- Print and email support available for recipe, grocery lists and meal plans.
Paprika Recipe Manager System Requirements
- Processor: Intel processor, AMD processor or higher
- OS Type: Windows 7,8,10
- RAM: 2GB or More
- HDD/SSD: 3 GB Free (SSD Or HDD)
- Wifi or Mobile Internet
How to download and install Paprika recipe manager
- After clicking the download button(s), you can finish downloading the files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting files, please refer to this article. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe and install the software