This article shows you how to download and install the full version of R-Wipe & Clean (v20.0.2351) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing R-Wipe & Clean (v20.0.2351) on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- R-Wipe & Clean (v20.0.2351) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install R-Wipe & Clean (v20.0.2351)
- Required files
About the software
R-Wipe & Clean is a complete R-Tools solution to remove useless files, free up your disk space, and clean various privacy-compromising information on your online and offline activity. This includes internet history and cookies, lists of downloaded files and opened documents, various data caches, temporary files, and many more items, created by the operating system, most contemporary internet browsers and communication programs, and by hundreds of third-party applications. It is also possible to create specific lists of traces to be cleaned for unsupported applications. All small computer cleaning and file erasing jobs can be combined into large computer cleaning tasks that can be started immediately, or at scheduled time/events.
R-Wipe & Clean (v20.0.2351) System Requirements
- An Intel-compatible platform with a CPU at least 1.5 GHz;
- Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 (32/64 bit) or Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012 R1/R2 / 2023 / 2023 (64 bit);
- RAM: 1 GB or more;
- HDD space: 50 MB
- Screen resolution: 800×600
How to Download and Install R-Wipe & Clean (v20.0.2351)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software