This article will guide you through how to download the full version Modern CSV.36 and install it on your PC. To install Modern CSV.36 on your PC, please follow the steps and direct download link.
Table of contents
About the software
Modern CSV v1.3.36 Requirements
How to download and install Modern CSV v1.3.36
Modern CSV allows you to view and edit tabular files on Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. Professionals at all levels of technical proficiency use it to analyze data, check files for uploading to databases, modify configuration files, maintain customer lists, and more. We designed it to compensate for the deficiencies of spreadsheet programs in handling CSV/TSV/DSV/etc. files. Our goal is to provide a user experience that our customers call “blissful”.
Why should it be so difficult to move a table, duplicate rows, or split cells? Modern CSV makes it easy.
With most commands, you can operate on multiple rows, columns, or cells at once. This makes repeating actions simple.
Most commands can be accessed via a keyboard shortcut. You can create your personal shortcut if you donâ€™t like the default or if there is no keyboard shortcut for a particular command.
You have many options with the Find/Replace function. You can preview Replace operations or have matches highlighted as you type.
If you need to sort a column, double click the column label. It uses stable type to ensure that the order of the columns is maintained as much as possible.
Filters use a strong syntax that is clearly described by the filter query.
Finally, you can manually hide whichever rows or columns you want. Simply choose the column or row you wish to hide, and then call the hide function.
Modern CSV can be used as a powerful CSV editor or viewer. It supports read-only mode, which loads large files quickly and has a smaller memory footprint than the file’s size. It can load up to 11x faster than Excel.
Modern CSV has the following main features:
- Multiple delimiters supported (TSV, PSV, TAB, etc.)
- Multiple character encodings supported (UTF-8, UTF-16, ISO 8859, Windows-125x, CJK)
- Multiple line endings are supported (CRLF and LF).
- Delimiter Auto-Detect
- Drag and drop files, folders
- Allow header rows/columns to be frozen in order to keep them visible.
- Optional auto-refresh when files have been edited externally
- RFC 4180 compliance (optional).
- Fuzzy search for all commands and files
- Drag and drop groups or rows of cells, columns, or rows.
- Resolves files that are not formatted correctly
- Save the results of sorting, filtering, and so on. into separate files
- Convert date/time formats (Premium feature)
- Transpose entire tables or segments of a table (Premium feature)
- Text case conversion (Premium feature)
- Duplicate, name or delete files from within your program (Premium feature).
CSV Modern v1.3.36 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How do I download and install Modern CSV v1.3.36
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY, the password for extracting, will always work!
Start Setup.exe and download the software