This article shows you how to download and install the full version of ScreenToGif for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing ScreenToGif on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- ScreenToGif (v2.36) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install ScreenToGif (v2.36)
- Required files
About the software
Screen, webcam and sketchboard recorder with an integrated editor
The main features of ScreenToGif (v2.36) are:
- Select a folder to save the file automatically or select one before encoding.
- Add the system cursor to your recording.
- Very small-sized, portable, and multi-language executable.
- Start/Pause and stop your recording using your F keys.
- Multi-language: Portuguese, Spanish, Romanian, Russian, Swedish, Greek, French, Simplified Chinese, Italian, Vietnamese, and
ScreenToGif (v2.36) System Requirements
- Windows 7 or higher
- 4 GB of RAM.
How to Download and Install ScreenToGif (v2.36)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software