This article shows you how to download and install the full version of GForce Software Oberheim OB-E v2.1.1 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing GForce Software Oberheim OB-E v2.1.1 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- GForce Software Oberheim OB-E v2.1.1 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install GForce Software Oberheim OB-E v2.1.1
- Required files
About the software
The Oberheim OB-E is our take on the legendary Oberheim® 8-Voice and the first software instrument ever to receive Tom Oberheim’s personal endorsement.
More than just an emulation, the OB-E offers a unique musical experience. Sounding HUGE, it takes the iconic Synthesizer Expander Module (SEM®) based 8-Voice (a.k.a the EVS) into new sonic territory via a raft of enhancements and additions.
The concept of the 8-Voice is actually very simple; based around a single SEM containing two VCOs with Pulse and Sawtooth waveforms, two ADS Envelope Generators, one LFO, and a magical Multi-Mode Filter. In isolation each SEM is monophonic, but in the 8-Voice, because there are eight SEMs triggered by a polyphonic keyboard, you have a superb eight note polyphonic synthesizer.
This unique Octaphonic architecture offers fresh and exciting creative possibilities to music producers, composers and sound designers for the first time in the digital realm.
The main features of GForce Software Oberheim OB-E are:
- [New] 100+ New presets & new Matrix Reverb
- [New] Vintage knob & Refined Detune parameter
- [New] Drum Mode and 10 drum kits presets
- [New] PC support, VST3 and Apple Silicon Native
- [New] Flexible scaling UI & Sequencer Zoom
- Unique 8-Voice Octaphonic architecture
- An authentic sounding emulation of the Oberheim® 8-Voice
- Zero delay feedback filters
- 700 factory Patches designed to fit in a mix, all tagged and categorised
- Librarian for easy access to the Patches (Arrow Keys Navigation)
- Continuous, round-robin mode where each note uses a new voice
- ZOOM enlarges an individual SEM filling the UI with front and rear panels side by side
- Group mode to edit all Modules at once
- Individual SEM Copy, Paste and Save
- LFO, 3rd VCO doubling as a second LFO
- Multiple triggering modes; Polyphonic, Monophonic, Mono Legato, & Unison
- Fully featured analogues style MIDI Sequencer, Stereo Delay and lush Reverb
- Upper/Lower sections can be Split across the keyboard
- Extensive Velocity & Aftertouch modulation
- Polyphonic aftertouch and MPE ready
GForce Software Oberheim OB-E v2.1.1 System Requirements
- 2GHz CPU with 2GB RAM
- Windows 10 and above
- 100MB of disk space
- Intel or M1 Mac
- macOS 10.12 or above
- 100MB of disk space
How to Download and Install GForce Software Oberheim OB-E v2.1.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software