This article will help you download and install Microsoft Word 2007 full-featured on your PC. For assistance in installing Microsoft Word 2007, follow the instructions and direct download link below.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Microsoft Word 2007 System Prerequisites
- How to download and install Microsoft Word 2007
- Files that are required
Information about the software
Microsoft Word 2007 was the 20107 edition and was included in Office 2007. Word 2007 is a powerful tool that allows you to easily create professional-looking documents. You’ll spend more time writing and less time formatting documents with new editing and layout tools that are presented in the Microsoft Office Fluent user interface. Word 2007 templates enable you to integrate with your business processes and back-end system through document controls, XML Data Binding and document controls. The new Ecma Office Open XML Formats provide reduced file sizes and improvements in recovering of files that have become corrupt or damaged.
Microsoft Word 2007 System requirements
- Min Operating System Microsoft Windows Server 2005 or later, Microsoft Windows XP SP2 and later.
- Processor Speed. 500 Hz.
- Minimum RAM Size. 256 MB.
- Minimum Hard Drive Storage 1.5 GB, 2 GB.
How to Download and Install Microsoft Word 2007
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending on how fast you are downloading, it might take several minutes to an hour.
- Extract the files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Run Setup.exe. Install the software