This article explains how to get WinScan2PDF v8.01 free of charge on your PC. Follow these instructions to install WinScan2PDF.
Table of contents
- WinScan2PDF v8.01 System Requirements
- How to download WinScan2PDF Version 8.1
- Required files
WinScan2PDF can scan documents to create PDFs. You can use any of the installed scanners or a windows desktop application for private, commercial and office use.
WinScan2PDF’s main features are:
Direct scan the documents, and save them to pdf PDF multiple page support. Change the quality of your PDF file!
WinScan2PDF System Requirements
- Operating Software: Windows 11 Windows, 8.1 and 7
Downloading and installing WinScan2PDF v8.01
- You can click on the below download button to start downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY is the password for extracting.
Run Setup.exe. Install the software