This article will guide you through how to install Microsoft Office 2023 full-featured on your PC. For help installing Microsoft Office 2023 to your computer, follow these instructions.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- What’s new?
- Installation technology
- Microsoft Office 2023 System Prerequisites
How to download and install Microsoft Office 2023
More information about the software
Microsoft Office 2023 refers to the 2023 edition of Microsoft Office productivity program. It is the official successor, Office 2023. It was published commercially for Windows 10 in September 2023. Some features previously reserved for Office 365 subscribers are available in this version. This update comes just after Microsoft’s April 27, 2023 publication of Office 2023 Commercial preview for Windows 10.
Office 2023 contains key features that were not previously available via Office 365. These features include improved inking, new PowerPoint animation features such as morph, zoom and morph, and new Excel formulas, charts, and tables for data analysis. Office 2023 Windows needs Windows 10, Windows Server 20003, or macOS Sierra. OneNote is absent from the suite because the UWP version of OneNote bundled within Windows 10 replaces it. OneNote 2023 is an optional feature that can be added to the Office 2023 installer. Office 2023 will be supported for five years with traditional support and only two years with extended support.
In Office 2013 as well 2023, different editions containing client applications were available in Click to Run (Microsoft App V), or in traditional Windows Installer format. Microsoft has announced that client apps will be using the Click-to Run installer for Office 2023. App servers will use the traditional MSI install.
Microsoft Office 2023 System Requirements
- 1 GHz processor
- 2GB RAM
- 3 GB of available disk space; better to have some extra space for temp files
- Minimum screen resolution: 1280 x800
- Windows 7 SP1 and above operating system; It works best with the latest operating system according Microsoft
- The browsers used should be the latest versions or the versions immediately preceding the latest versions
- Minimum.Net 3.5, preferred 4.5 LCR
- A Microsoft account that has a OneDrive account attached.
How to Download and Install Microsoft Office 2023
- To download the files, click on the button(s) that appears below. Depending upon your download speed, this could take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours.
- Extract the downloaded files. For more information on extracting, please refer to this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Before continuing, make sure you have uninstalled and removed all files related to Microsoft Office 2013, 2023 or later.
- Open the “Software Files” folder and mount “Office_2023v16.0.14527.20236X64.iso”. If you don’t know how to mount files, see this article.
- As administrator, run “OInstallLite.exe”. Change Microsoft Office 2023 to Microsoft Office 2023. You can select the version and tools you require for Office 2023. You can also change the language. When you’ve selected all the variables you need, select “Install Office” and wait for Microsoft Office to finish installing.
- Microsoft Word will prompt you to activate. Stop using it.
- To crack the software, right-click the “ACTIVATORâ€ file and select “Run As Administrator”. Wait for the software to finish activating.
- Now, you have Microsoft Office 2023 installed on all your computers.